Our Corporate Memberships offers you the chance to support the local arts economy whilst reaping an excellent selection of rewards in the process.
Our Corporate Membership scheme is an annual offering, giving you 12 months’ worth of benefits. These benefits include:
- £2 discount per ticket on up to 50 tickets for every production and each week of Panto
- Removal of the £3 transaction fee
- Exclusive priority booking before shows are released to the general public
- Half price tickets on the first night of all dramas
- 10% discount on food and drink purchased on-site at Norwich Theatre Royal and Norwich Theatre Playhouse
- The ability to book tickets online, alongside a dedicated telephone booking line.
- Group bookings (parties of 20+) can be reserved without payment for up to four weeks
- Staggered payment options for group ticket bookings
- One complimentary* use of a Norwich Theatre function room for a private event or pre-show hospitality
- 10% discount on subsequent room hire and catering rates for future events
- Invitations to Norwich Theatre Networking Events for the primary contact and two guests
- An opportunity for the lead contact and up to 10 guests to attend a backstage Norwich Theatre tour
- A dedicated quarterly newsletter with bespoke content
- Two formal reviews of your membership
- Your logo to be displayed on the designated supporter’s page on our website
- Logo to feature on our in-house digital screens
- Organisation brand featured on our Supporters Wall
* When additional catering is ordered
Norwich Theatre Premium Corporate Membership costs £1,000 ex VAT per year.