Take Part COVID Secure Procedures and Terms & Conditions
Creative Activity Participation Procedures
The safety of our participants and their families is our top priority, therefore, we have created specific procedures to assist us in remaining COVID-19 Secure and keeping the risk of transmitting COVID-19 to an absolute minimum.
Please take a moment to read this so you know what to expect when participating in one of our creative activities, what we’re doing to ensure the safety of our participants, and what we need you to do to assist in keeping everybody safe.
How we are keeping our participants and practitioners safe?
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test result should stay at home and self-isolate immediately.
- Face Coverings – We will continue to strongly encourage people working, volunteering or visiting our venues, to wear a face covering or clear visor in crowded and enclosed spaces where they may come into contact with other people they do not normally meet. During workshop delivery, this is now personal choice.
- We ask that people consider social distancing during activities, where possible.
- Portable Air Purifiers are used in our spaces.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes are in place throughout the building.
- Hand sanitiser units will be available throughout.
In the event of postponement
The safety of our participants, their families, and our Creative Practitioners is our absolute priority. If it is not safe for us to deliver a creative activity for any reason we will postpone it. We will do our best to inform participants of any change to planned activities as soon as possible via email and telephone. Please check your emails regularly to see whether there has been a change to your scheduled activity.
How can you help to keep everybody safe?
- Before you leave home
- Look at your email/text messages to see whether there has been a change to your scheduled activity.
- Remember, do not come to your activity if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with somebody who has contracted COVID-19 or showing symptoms. Please follow the Government guidelines and inform Norwich Theatre as soon as you can.
Update your details
Please update your details with us via our online form:
Aged 17 and under: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/U17RegistrationForm
This form should be filled in by the parent or guardian. Separate forms are required for each activity booked and for each child.
Take Part Activity Terms & Conditions
1. Norwich Theatre’s responsibility
a) Norwich Theatre will carry out Risk Assessments on all creative activities and ensure our activities and venues are Covid-19 Secure in line with the current UK Government guidelines.
b) Norwich Theatre will provide participants, parents/guardians with Creative Activity Participation Procedures.
c) Norwich Theatre reserves the right to amend and update any of our policies, terms and conditions, and risk assessments in line with the UK Government guidelines to ensure we remain a COVID-19 Secure setting.
d) The safety of our participants, their families, and our Creative Practitioners is our absolute priority. If it is not safe for us to deliver a creative activity for any reason we will postpone it. We will do our best to inform participants of any change to planned activities as soon as possible via email and telephone. Please check your emails regularly to see whether there has been a change to your scheduled activity.
2. Participant’s and parent/guardian’s responsibility
a) All participants, parents/guardians will adhere to and comply with our policies and procedures to ensure our venues remain COVID-19 Secure.
b) If any participant or parent/guardian is not willing to follow these procedures, this will jeopardise the participant’s place on the activity and may be asked to leave.
3. Contracted or showing symptoms of COVID-19
a) Anyone who has displayed COVID-19 symptoms in the 10 days prior to the activity is asked not to attend. This is in line with the Government’s Coronavirus advice.
b) If a participant, or families of participants develop symptoms, they
should request a free test as soon as their symptoms start.
c) Once a test is ordered, you will be asked by the NHS Test and Trace service to provide details of anyone who they have been in close recent contact with and please include your Norwich Theatre activity.
d) Norwich Theatre will issue credit to participants who miss any activity due to self-isolation.
4. Creative activity participation procedures
a) Participants, parents/guardians need to read the Creative Activity Participation Procedures before coming to the activity.
b) These procedures are important to follow to ensure the safety of our
participants and their families is maintained and our activities/venues remain COVID-19 Secure.
5. COVID-19 related changes to activities
a) In the event that we are unable to offer physical classes due to a COVID-19 outbreak, sessions will be replaced with online sessions where possible.
b) If online sessions are not possible, Norwich Theatre will attempt to provide an alternative delivery solution/date.
c) Norwich Theatre will issue credit for any session which is cancelled due to COVID-19 related reasons.