You are now booking:
Navigating Grief Webinar
08 Oct 2021
Select a start date
How do we navigate grief during the pandemic and begin to heal?
A conversation and sharing webinar by practitioners and leading professionals in bereavement and grief. The panel will discuss navigating grief during the pandemic and how we begin to heal, followed by a Q&A chaired by Stephen Crocker. The panel includes:
• Anne Beckett-Allen, Rosedale Funeral Homes
• Dr Jules Findley, University of Brighton Centre for Arts and Wellbeing
• Douglas MacGregor, Songs of Loss and Healing
• Bev Bishop, Theatre-maker and performer
• Glass House Dance
• William Armstrong, President of Norwich and Central Norfolk Cruse, Patron of Nelsons Journey and Chair of Norfolk Suicide Bereavement Partnership
• Fiona Gosden, Director of Time Norfolk
All panel guests are subject to change.
Creative Matters in association with Rosedale Funeral Home
Age recommendation: 18+
Cost: Free, but booking is essential
You will receive an email approximately 24hrs before the scheduled event with a zoom link on how to access the event.